Marketing Programs Manager
San Mateo, CA
The Marketing Programs Manager is a strategic, metric-driven B2B marketer responsible for developing, tracking and managing the execution of the marketing programs plan. This role will work collaboratively with other marketing managers develop and execute a comprehensive and integrated marketing plan to increase market awareness and drive demand generation and lead development. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a marketing role for a software company with responsibilities in assisting with programs that reach new customers, and expanding customer retention and revenue growth within the existing customer base
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop and manage offline and online marketing programs with the purpose of generating new sales leads for the company
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities from concept and research through to implementation with direct sales team to deliver optimal leads into funnel
- Help to grow our database and deepen our relationship with current database members through a broad range of online and other communications
- Ensure product positioning is effectively communicated and reaches the appropriate target audience
- Work with the sales team to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing and lead nurturing activities through measurement and optimization
- Represent our company outside of the office by attending external events
- Work with the web team to ensure that marketing programs are accurately reflected on our website and that all required lead acquisition components are fully in place
- Collect information and data to produce consolidated monthly campaign metrics. This will include reporting on new registrants, outbound sales efforts, and lead gen results
- Assist in partner marketing programs, working with channel re-sellers of our products
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
- A minimum of 5 years of B2B software marketing experience. Mobile and/or vertical industry experience such as healthcare, transportation, hospitality is a plus.
- BS / BA required. MBA a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor / partner relationships
- Strong negotiating skills with vendors emphasizing that they ensure the highest quality and on-time delivery
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities
- Ability & willingness to learn new online platforms and skills
- Should be self-motivated and results-oriented, have excellent analytical and communication skills, and be a team player
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with channel partners
- Creative with a solutions-oriented focus
- Great attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Who to contact for this position
Strictly qualified resumes with cover letters can be emailed here for consideration.
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Latest Job Openings
We are always on the lookout for smart, talented, energetic people who are driven by a passion for technology and business. If you are looking to work in a challenging environment with a focus on learning quickly and delivering results, you've come to the right place.
Here are some of our job openings:
USADrupal Team Lead ›
Senior Account Executive ›
Business Development Sales Manager Position ›
SaaS Sales Manager Position ›
$100K Business Development Position ›
Marketing Programs Manager ›
Senior Technical Sales Engineer ›
IndiaTechnical Project Manager ›
Test Manager ›
Tech Lead – Web & Mobile Applications ›
Lead Engineer & SSE – iPhone Developer ›
Lead Engineer – Windows Mobile Developer ›
Senior Software Engineer – Palm Pre Developers ›
Senior Software Engineer – Developers ›