Seamlessly Integrate with Any Enterprise System
The KonyOne platform makes it easy to mobilize enterprise applications quickly and with minimal configuration. Kony data connectors integrate seamlessly with almost any enterprise or third party system to extend the reach of your valued data onto any mobile device platform. Simply point and click to SAP, Siebel, Peoplesoft, REST or web services, on any server.
Hundreds of customers have enjoyed the flexibility of KonyOne’s standards-based, open connector architecture. It enables developers and administrators to visually explore data, pull data objects into mobile forms, and deliver full support for transactional online/offline and intermittently connected mobile apps that integrate seamlessly to any backend system.
Integrating in 3 Easy Steps
The KonyOne platform enables developers to visually explore data via dedicated Enterprise Connectors, with full support for transactional, offline and intermittently connected sources.
An Eclipse-based KonyOne Studio IDE exposes an Enterprise Explorer tool that enables developers to visually explore data (from ERP systems, databases, web services, etc) via dedicated enterprise connectors.
Securely browse enterprise business objects, their functions, input and output parameters, and input data for testing functions and operations. Connections visible in the development environment streamline development by simplifying and abstracting backend system semantics, providing a uniform view of transactional objects.
Through an intuitive graphical browser, discover and consume your enterprise assets such as SAP, Siebel, and Microsoft Sharepoint. Developers can connect to enterprise systems, input data from devices to existing enterprise functions and execute functions on the enterprise system. Deeper analyses of function inputs and outputs can be conducted.
Connectors to popular enterprise systems
- Unique direct “no-middleware” connection to SAP systems or through native connectors
- Native Oracle Siebel connectivity
- Native Oracle PeopleSoft connectivity
- Microsoft SharePoint
Connectors to standard and custom systems
- Web Services
- XML, REST, OFX based services
- JDBC Database Services
- Legacy systems using Data Connector Adapters
- Databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Custom built connectors
- News feeds and video streaming such as RSS and RTSP
- Composite services
- HTML scrapers to turn sites into services
Leverage the Kony IDE to connect and bind the information needed to drive a given app. Integration functionality includes:
- The option to input data for testing functions and operations
- The ability to process data before passing to the function
- The option to process data received from the function execution
- Function execution on enterprise systems
- Direct and automatic routing of output to the device
- Ability to configure performance and security parameters for connecting to the enterprise system
Learn how Kony helps you mobilize SAP with confidence and without middleware.Learn More
Visit the Resource Center for valuable materials to inform your mobile strategy.Find Resources
Contact a Kony expert to explore your technology options and learn what's next.Contact Sales