Enterprise service connectors
Unlock the power of your enterprise by keeping your employees and customers connected:
- Leverage native connectors that provide bi-directional data flow from device to the enterprise
- Integrate directly with SAP
- Connect to Oracle Siebel, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards
- Connect to Sharepoint, Salesforce, IBM WebSphere, and MQ
- Use an enterprise explorer for discovering service objects
Easily build composite apps:
- Streamline device-to-services communication to optimize the user experience
- Use a composite web service definition editor
- Leverage synchronous/asynchronous service execution workflow
- Work hand-in-hand with enterprise and web connectors
- Record and simulate service definitions for easy offline testing
Security and identity management
Protect your enterprise data and leverage your existing security infrastructure:
- Integrate with MS Active Directory/LDAP, Siteminder, Tivoli
- Support SSO and federated identity management
- Utilize a rich granular authorization framework for all Kony services
Visit the Resource Center for materials to inform your mobile strategy, including videos, webinars, white papers, and more.
Try Kony Studio
Start building amazing multi-channel apps from a single code base with Kony Studio.
Contact a Kony expert to explore your technology options and determine how Kony fits into your mobile strategy.